Friday, January 20, 2006

I.Hate.Being.Sick

Okay, because I promised no more bodily function stories, I will save you from this. Let's just say that I am not at all happy about how I feel! It started yesterday and actually I feel better today. I WANT some type of mexican casserole for dinner (a CONSTANT craving) and I think I'm going to make one, in between sitting down from being dizzy! Well, school hit the skids about 1/2 way through yesterday because of my illness, but we did finish James and the Giant Peach. Alyssa liked it and is looking forward to our next selection, Chocolate Fever. It's a short chapter book and should only take us 1-2 days, depending on how I feel. Next week will be Mr. Popper's Penguins to go with our Science theme of penguins. I think we will try and watch March of the Penguins too. Monday we will be going to the library to pick up the books I have reserved for our penguin unit (I LOVE the online reserve feature!!) and Tuesday is my doctor's appointment. We are going to have to play catch up with history next week so it's going to be busy. I hope noone else gets sick! Knock on wood!

No comments: