Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Sad Day

Well, we were leaving for Gwen's gymnastics class this morning and realized that the puppy had not made herself known (extremely rare!) and decided to look around for her. I found her, dead. I felt so bad for Alyssa, this was her first puppy. We've had her about 5 months and although the girls loved her very much, I was still indifferent due to the chewing nature of a puppy. We believe that she ate something either foreign or poisonous to cause her to die. She chewed and ate EVERTHING! Alyssa is doing OK now and is actually thinking of a new puppy. I, on the other hand, am looking forward to having a clean yard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Denise! We are so sorry for your puppy loss!

I love your blog! Maybe we have a shot at keeping up with you all when you don't make it in for SCENE stuff now!

Hugs to everyone!
Janece and family