Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Upcoming Projects

Because November and December seem to fill up with other things I used those months for phonics instruction, writing/penmanship and cooking/crafting and waited to start our History OdysseyLesson Plans until this month. I am finding that our year may end up with "summer" being the months of November and December! Anyway, I have had the lesson plans for months now and have slowly ordered all of the necessary items for instruction. The Ancient China Treasure Chest was one of the recommended items. Once we saw how great it was I started looking at all the Running Press Treasure Chests and went wild!! I purchased the Hieroglyphics TC, the Ancient China TC, the Ancient Greece TC (for only $8.00!!) , the Lift the Lid on Mummies and the Lift the Lid on Gladiators(for only $6.00) sets!! I am sure that I will be ordering as many as I can get my hands on because they look like a LOT of fun! Alyssa is really excited about all of them and we can't wait to get started.

No comments: